Thursday, November 3, 2011

Welcome!

Hello everyone!

Welcome to my art education blog! Every week I will be posting something new that is art related. Sometimes it might be something I've done. Sometimes it will be something someone else has done. Every once in a while I will post information on artists that I think will be vital for you to know. Twice a semester I will post an at-home extra credit project that will be pretty open ended. I do hope you take advantage of them because not only will they help your grade, but they will also be really fun assignments. Three times a semester I will be posting at-home assignments that you MUST do to get full credit for the class. If you fail to do one, I will dock you a letter grade. Don't worry, they will be fun and very open ended, so use your creativity!

If you have any problems or want to know even more about art, contact me at mooneyt@iupui.edu.

Happy art making!
Ms. Mooney

No comments:

Post a Comment